31 July 2010

The Love In Jesus' Eyes!

Hello Guys and Gals!

Many years ago I had a dream on the night before Easter. In this dream, I felt as if I was taken from where I was and placed at the foot of the cross of Jesus while He was being crucified upon it. This was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I saw Him up on the cross in His tortured state. And when I looked up at Him, He looked down upon me and told me, 'I am doing this for you!' When He said that to me, He looked upon me with love in His eyes that I have never seen before and will only see again when I meet Him in heaven.

It was one of the most personal personal, heart piercing, dreams I have ever had. In that moment, I knew that Jesus had died on the cross for me alone. Everything he suffered was for me and me alone. He wanted me to know that I was worth all that suffering to Him and I felt it in His loving gaze.

It is the same for each and every one of you! Jesus also died for you and you alone! If He had to do it all over again just for you, He would! That is how much Jesus loves us. Each and every one of us.

It is my prayer today that you can see the love in Jesus' eyes as I have seen and know, beyond any doubt, that He sacrificed all in loving you and me!

God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment