03 February 2014

An Amazing Day Of Grace!

Hello Guys and Gals!

God convicted me of one of my sins last night. I asked for His help with this sin.

This morning I heard an awesome sermon about being Men of Down, like that of feathers. In this sermon, Eric Ludy talks about how we are supposed to be Men of Steel when called for, yet there are times when we need to be soft and gentle for those who need this special touch. Yet, in doing this, we do not put up our swords, but only sheathe it for a time, keeping it ever ready for when we are instantly called to be Men of Steel. But in all things we are supposed to praise God and give him thanks. This means even in the midst of our adversity.

Two nights ago, my car died while pulling out of the store. We had it towed to a mechanic to check out and find out what it would cost to fix it. The mechanic called this morning saying that the repair would be $1900.00! It seems that the timing belt broke. And this car has one of them interrupt engines where, if the timing belt breaks, it gets interrupted and the rods and pistons all have to be replaced. On top of all that, I just had the alternator repaired and a full set of new tires put on it for $650.00! I also just paid off the loan I had on it with a title company thanks to how well the bank I have been with for 25 years thinks of me! So I was in some what of a pickle.

The car, being what it is, is not worth that much money. So I told my friend about it and then I told him I was going to pray about it. I prayed diligently about it and Praised God for giving me this trial and testing me in my faith in Him having it all under control in the midst of Satan's attack upon my faith. After praying, I picked up one of my pocket bibles and read the next Psalm, which happened to be Psalm 18. I read it aloud with all the emotion I was feeling in my heart for how I felt about how He always rescues me in my distress. (It is almost like he planned me being at that particular Psalm just for this specific time when I felt like I was being attacked.) I was in tears and overcome by His love for me by the time I finished reading. Thank you Lord Jesus!

So then I called up my bank and asked if I could apply for a car loan. I did apply and was told no! I asked if I could add to my signature loan and applied again that way. I was approved! Praise Jesus, My Lord, and King, and God!

There are two vehicles close by that have piqued my interest. Both of which get excellent gas mileage, front wheel drive, fully loaded, 5 speed standard transmission on both cars. Both are immaculate in appearance and both have had just 1 or 2 owners. Add to that, both use tire size 14 so I can put my new set of tires on which ever vehicle I end up buying.

I hate giving up my old car for it literally saved my life when I was driving it. Yet God is blessing me with something even better at an amazing price (on both vehicles)! Please pray that God tells me exactly which one to choose! I know either one will be a blessing, yet God will tell me exactly which one!

So I have been blessed beyond the measure of what I am worth in this world! Yet God sees such value in me that He is pouring out His blessings upon me and his treasure room is stocked full of much more than the whole of this world could ever provide!

Praise be to God, the Father, who gave us His Son, Jesus Christ, to provide us a way to renew our broken relationship with the Father through His atonement for our sins upon the cross and then rising from the grave, by His own power, imputed his righteousness to us and gave us the status of Heirs with Him, being the only Son of God, the Father, so that we could also be rescued from death that we all walk in because of our sin, if we only repent of our sins and accept His free gift of grace through faith by believing in Jesus Christ!

May God bless you all with the presence of His Son, Jesus Christ, this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment