11 February 2014

An Abomination On The Throne Of America!

Hello Guys and Gals,

The Kingdom of God is at hand. The time is short. His anger is stirred against the one who is not in the presidency of America. Not only is God angry at this man, but He is angry also with those who support him. He is also angry at those who know to oppose this man, and yet they sit idle and not a word of anger proceeds from their mouth.

When are you going to get angry enough to be stirred against this unholy administration and stand up against it? I am talking to you who are called by His name, the name of Jesus Christ! I am talking to you who have given your heart to Jesus Christ and now sit silent when President Obama receives praise of little children who sing to him as if he were God! How can you sit idle and do not a thing against this unholy administration?

The Kingdom of God is at hand! Do not be one who is only lukewarm in your devotion to God, but instead be strong in the faith so that He does not spew you out of His mouth because you are only lukewarm! Stand up and be counted among those who will put their very lives at risk for the cause He as called us to, the defense of His Glory, His Majesty, His Name!

I pray that I am made strong, stronger than He has already made me to be, stronger than those who will come at me with their unholy machinations; so that I may willingly spend that strength in defense of His name, being tortured as I know will happen and be able to stand up for His name and never deny Him for He has given me the strength to do exactly that!

I WILL STAND!

Will you stand? Will you also be spent for His glory?

May God bless you with His love that He sees in you the very strength that He sees in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment