30 January 2014

Confident In The Word Of Jesus Christ!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Many have told me I am arrogant. I am not!

I will be the very first to tell the world that my sins most likely far exceed those who accuse me of arrogance.

I boast in Jesus Christ and the knowledge which He had brought me into! Confidence in that knowledge and confidence in my ability which comes only through Him, is not arrogance. Standing in the truth of the gospel and not backing down from those who have heard twisted gospels is what we are called to do!

Before you tel me that I am too confident in the word of God, I ask you to turn your critical focus onto the bible and see if what I am saying is or is not in alignment with it!

If it is, then focus upon yourself asking this question: why is what he is saying offensive to me where I am thinking he is arrogant? Then also ask yourself if maybe your perception of the difference in standing confidently in God's truth and being arrogant has been redefined because of the progressive agenda of society!

In other words, before you talk to me about what I am speaking about, are you ready with an answer as to why, in your perception, I have spoken erringly about God's word. Because I have already prepared my answer for the joy in my life that comes only through a closr relationship with Jesus and His good word!

May Jesus Christ bless you with the same confidence I am blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment