23 January 2014

Discovering JOY (JESUS CHRIST) In Our Persecutions And Pain!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Have you ever noticed that people who are in Christ and have gone through great persecution or pain are always happy and filled with joy to overflowing?

I do not know if all of you have noticed the changes being made by Him in me. But I am changing for sure.

I am filled with joy to overflowing. I doubt most of you will ever see me not like this ever again. If ever I do not feel this, I seek His face,  the face of Jesus Christ!

Why the change in me? Why the change in those like me?

It is because we have found that which makes us content and it fills us with joy overflowing.

The THAT of which I write is Jesus Christ, the only Son of the only God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!

Do you have something troubling you today?

Your answer is Jesus Christ!

Do you have pain?

Your healing can be found in Jesus Christ!

Is somebody persecuting you?

That persecution will have no effect if you go find Jesus Christ!

Do you want joy overflowing?

You can only have this by placing yourself within Jesus Christ!

If you ask any of these from Him, it will surely be given unto you, but you need to find Him to receive it from Him!

May the Lord Jesus Christ help you to find Him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment