03 January 2014

I Must Be About His Work!

Hello Guys and Gals,

God is doing a work in me. He has been for some time now. As usual, I have been resisting His will for my life. Yet, what He wants of me seems so hard. Yet, I also know that He will fully prepare me for what He wants me to do.

And just look at me...

Can you cause me pain...
No!

Can you drive me crazy...
No!

Can you kill me...
No!

Can you stop me...
No!

I cannot even do these very things to myself!

Why not, you may ask.

The answer shocked even me. It is not because I already walked the mental path. It is not because I already have pain beyond what most can bear. It is not because I can defend myself extremely well. It is not because I think faster or any other ability I have.

It is simply because Jesus Christ has a job for me to do. The job is very specific and until it is completed, He will not take me home. Nor will He allow anyone or anything to hinder the completion of this job.

As I must be about His work to go home, I care not about political correctness or how I am perceived any longer.

I vow, before Him, to speak the truth, no matter how hard it is for me... or you to hear it. I will be about accomplishing my love returned to Him for the grace He has given to me.

Are you standing with joy in all you face so that life can pour itself out from Him, through you, to bring life to the unsaved?

May the Lord Jesus Christ be poured out on you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment