06 April 2012

Overcome By His Love!

Hello Guys and Gals!

Have you ever been doing something, any little thing, and then the knowledge of what He has done for you through His love for you comes to you and suddenly you can't think or move and your emotions get the better of you and you break with that knowledge and feel His love for you at that moment in such a way that nothing else in your life matters but Him? I have! It happened to me again this very morning. Last night, as I lay down, I asked groggily if I could have some real sleep... just this once. I woke up at 5 am and took a pain pill as the pain was what woke me. So after, I lay back down hoping for another hour of sleep. Yet when I woke up it was 10 am!

If you know me at all, then you know that this never happens to me, that I get a full 10 hours of restful sleep with only one break in it. Then I remembered asking Him for it last night. And the knowledge that He had touched me to help me to sleep and get truly rested overcame me. When I mean it overcame me, I mean that I had to grab something to keep me standing up because I almost fell I was so overcome by His love for me; that He would take a half-hearted wish and ensure that it came true for me!

Listen to me very carefully. If you do not have Jesus in your life like this, and you want a friend who will be there for you, and never abandon you... ever, then simply ask Him into your life. Just close your eyes and pray to Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, and simply ask Him to forgive you of your sins and come into your life to be your anchor through this storm of life. He will forgive you and He will become the best friend you have ever had or ever will have. Such is His love for you! If you trust me in anything, then trust me when I tell you that you can trust Him in everything! Do this now and you will never forget it and He will never forsake you!

I have done this many years ago and He was with me protecting me even when I was in rebellion against Him! On top of that, He convicted me of my sinful rebellion and brought me home to His side and led me back to the righteous path that leads to true life! He will also do that for you, no matter how far down that path that leads to death you have gone. He has the power to help you get back to the path of life. Trust in Him and while your troubles may not go away, He promises to be there with you as you go through those troubles and help you with those troubles so that you can see His power in any trial you may go through! Jesus loves you this much! Trust in Him and you will always be able to rely on Him no matter what you face. Go ahead and ask Him now!

May God bless you all with the love of His son, Jesus Christ, the Lord of Morning, this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment