04 April 2012

I Kneel Before Jesus Christ!

Hello Guys and Gals!

I kneel before the One Who sits on the throne of David.
I abide in His strength and mercy all of my days.
In Him have I found mercy and peace for all my iniquities.
Through Him will I help others in their time of need.

He is my King, my Lord, and my Savior.
I have always been His; even before I knew that I was.
It was His love that brought me out of my sin and into His grace.
Through Him I have found strength to do that which I never thought possible.

During times of pain, His presence has surely been with me.
During times of peace, His joy reigns in my heart.
During times of persecution, His love sustains me.
During times of exaltation, His admonition keeps me humble.

I kneel before Him and pledge ever more to be His.
I kneel before Him and vow eternally to do His will no matter where it takes me.
I kneel before Him because there is none who is greater.
I kneel before Him because there is none who has shown more love.
I kneel before Him because I got tired of running away from Him.
I kneel before Him because He is holy, holy, holy.

He is my King, my Lord, my Savior, and my God.
He dwells within my heart and keeps the darkness within me at bay.
He has written His law upon the table of my heart.
His word fills my mind in time of need; and also in time of other people's need.
His love endures forever and began before the foundations of the world were laid.

To Him do I pledge everything that I have and everything that I am.
I kneel before you this day, King Jesus Christ!

May God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment