17 March 2012

What Is Real Pain?

Hello Guys and Gals!

How much pain can one person handle? Is it more for some than others? I have a lot of physical pain that I deal with on a daily basis. My doctors tell me that I should be on pain meds at times when I’m not taking them because the pain I have is more than others have. I have suffered at level 10 pain where 10 is the most severe able to be experienced. My doctors say that there is no physical pain that is greater.

There is a reason I’m asking this so bear with me. There is one thing I have discovered though, that physical pain is nothing compared to spiritual pain! I’m talking about the pain of sin in life; when you know you have sin in your life and choose to embrace it rather than bring it to God. That pain, that pain of not dealing with your sin before God, is the greatest pain there truly is! Jesus came so that we would not have to live with that pain any more.

So if you’re feeling this type of pain today, right now, then simply get on your knees and pray and ask Him to help you with this pain! Just that! You’ll be amazed at the path He leads you down!

I pray earnestly today that God blesses each and every one of you that reads this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment