17 March 2012

Praying For You!

Hello Guys and Gals!

I want each of you to know that I have prayed for you this morning! How do you know if it is you I am speaking to? Can you see these words? If you can, then you have been personally prayed for by me this morning! I prayed that God draw close to you and make His presence known in your life today, that He blesses you with Himself and that you have a relationship with Him such as I now have and am truly blessed by!

4 But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. ~ Titus 3:4-7

It does not matter to me that you do not believe in God if you are an Athiest. It should not matter to you that I pray for you to a God you do not believe in! Unless, you do actually believe and are rejecting His will in your life and are knowingly standing against Him. So if you want to know the truth, ask yourself how you feel right now, knowing that I have prayed for you. If you feel blessed, then you love God. If you are upset, I ask you to try and discover why that is within yourself. If you do not care, then this post should not matter. Either way, you are dear to me and I have prayed for you this day!

May God bless each and every one of you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment