07 February 2011

A Further Clarification On Esau!

Hello Guys and Gals!

I have been thinking about this and I wanted to add something more.

The reason that God 'hates' those who have descended from Esau is very clear to me and I took for granted that it would be clear to you as well. I may have been wrong there. So now I will explain why God 'hates' Esau and his descendants.

This reason is simple and I believe it ties directly to Islam as a religion.

1. The religion of Islam is saying that Allah is the one true God! He is not! If you look at Allah's attributes and compare them to YHWH's attributes, you see a vastly different diety. And since YHWH is a jealous God, then clearly those who worship Allah are placing Allah in direct contention with YHWH!

2. Yet another reason is the tenants of Islam. Keep in mind that people of Islam are saying that Allah is the one true god here. Yet they claim that they have the freedom from Allah to do whatever is necessary to either convert or destroy the 'infidels', or those who are not of the Islamic Tradition. Followers of Islam believe that violence against infidels are not only okay, but will give them a sure place in their Heaven with something like 70 Virgin Brides. But more critical than that is the fact that they not only are approved to lie, but are encouraged to do so when speaking to an infidel! Please see my earlier post about how YHWH hates lying and how it is at the heart of all sin!

Now if you knew this already, I apologize for expounding upon it. For those who did not know this, I hope I have made this a little bit more clear as to why God 'hates' Esau and his descendants.

Please remember that all people, even the descendants of Esau, have the ability to come to know YHWH through Jesus Christ and get their sins forgiven just like any other follower of Jesus! But they have to repent and form that individual relationship with Jesus!

God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment