03 March 2014

Being Made Strong And Not Becoming Stagnant!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Are you comfortable with your walk with Jesus Christ? I know that I have been, not only comfortable, but way too comfortable, in my walk with Jesus Christ!

And yet, it occurred to me tonight, that when I was comfortable in my walk with Jesus Christ, I was not growing in stature with Jesus Christ; instead, I was either being allowed rest, or being too comfortable in my walk to a point where I became stagnant!

Then, thinking about the times in which I became stronger in my walk with Him, it was always during the most trying times of my life that I grew the strongest and became most aware of my dependence upon Him to the point where I either had to grow in my walk with Jesus, or die because I no longer believed in Him.

Again I ask, are you comfortable with your walk with Jesus Christ?

Then I ask if you are being allowed rest from hard labor, or maybe you have become too comfortable in your walk to the point where you ceased working on His behalf?

I know that, if I have become rested, and I cease to resume my work in my walk with Jesus Christ, then I beg of Jesus Christ to make me aware of this so that I may return to my labors for Him to allow Him to keep breaking me so that I can keep becoming stronger and stronger in Him so that I may be acceptable in His eyes to be able to meet the challenge He puts before me where He can say, "For this reason I have made you strong so that I may spend you and that strength I built you up with for the furtherance of My kingdom!"

Do you want to be made as strong as He chooses to make you so that He can spend your life in any way He chooses for the furtherance of His kingdom?

It is truly a long, hard road ahead of you if you choose this path!

But the treasure you will have in Heaven and the glory He will bestow upon you, will certainly be worth it; then you may throw all your treasure and glory at His feet saying, "For your glory my Lord, Savior, King, and God!"

May I be spent for the furtherance of His kingdom!

May you also have the courage to also be made strong and spent in like manner as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment