17 March 2014

I Am Chief Among Sinners: But The Grace Of Jesus Is Sufficient!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Today, I am hearing in quite a lot of places that this church over there are big sinners, or that church over there are big sinners, or this religion over here is the biggest sinners, or that religion over there are the biggest sinners.

As for me, I have something in common with the Apostle Paul in that I claim to be chief among sinners! I know many of you will not understand how both Paul and I both can be chief among sinners. It is not a claim to arrogance as some of you might say. It is a complete understanding of where I should be in God's eyes!

The relationship I have with God Almighty is solely due to the love of His Son, Jesus Christ, and all that He has done for me. Yet, I still claim to be Chief among sinners like Paul does!

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, 13 even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief; 14 and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus. 15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. ~ 1 Timothy 1:12-15

Even though Paul was the foremost, or chief: meaning greater than all the others, Jesus saw fit to redeem Paul unto Himself and then use Paul to bring the truth of Jesus Christ to all the world through either his preaching or his writings unto the planted churches of his labor in Christ Jesus!

You see, I also claim to be the foremost among sinners. That is my right mind for a right relationship with Jesus Christ! I must see what I have done in my life to be worse than everyone else in order for my mind and understanding to be right in the eyes of God!

Today everyone seems so concerned with appearing better or holier than everyone else! I do not. I do preach and tell the truth of the Word of God and I stand firmly in that knowledge and my stance upon that knowledge, given to me by study and revelation of the Holy Spirit for the understanding of my soul to be in a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ! As such, Jesus has seen fit to use me in communicating the truth He has revealed unto me to all those whom I love and anyone who is feeling the tug or pull of a right relationship with God!

Paul also says this should be how our relationship as Christians should be, through his example of how he lived, in their walk with Jesus Christ!

16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life. ~ 1 Timothy 1:16

Until you, you being whomever should chance upon this I am writing, come into the full knowledge that your sins are greater than anyone else in all the history of time who ever lived in God's creation, then you will not be in a complete right relationship with God the Father, through Jesus Christ!

Am I saying I have am perfect in my relationship with Jesus Christ? God forbid, no I am not! But I am in a right relationship with him because I know, with full and complete understanding, that what I have done, the worse sin I have committed, is to put Jesus Christ up on a cross and CRUCIFIED Him with my sin! My sin alone is what put Him there, just like for you, your sin alone also put Him there! And whether just one person was saved, or uncounted numbers were saved, Jesus Christ said it was worth it to redeem just one unto Himself in a right relationship.

Being in a right relationship with Jesus Christ does not mean it is a perfect relationship, yet it becomes perfect in His eyes, for He sees that we have counted us as only able to survive this world with Him as our One and All, our Lord and Savior, our King and Rightful Ruler, our God and Creator, and our best friend in all that we need!

Jesus Christ is the answer!

What is the question? It does not matter what the question is, the correct and true answer to any problems in life is always Jesus Christ! He took all those wicked and evil deeds I have committed in my rebellion against Him and said to His Father, "I do not want this loved one of my punished! I will take his punishment upon Myself for what he has done!"

God the Father, and rightful Lord of His Creation, poured out His wrath upon His own Son, for my sins! Just mine! Nobody else's! This is my right relationship to Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, King, and God before me!

This is how you come into a right relationship with Him as well! You must come to the full and complete knowledge that you cannot go any further without Him and that you need Him, and simply believe that His work upon the cross was sufficient grace for your sins!

Even if you still have problems in your life, pain, illness, weakness, and sin: the Grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient for all of that and even more! His work upon the cross is sufficient for anything you have trouble with!

7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me-to keep me from exalting myself! 8 Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. 9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong. ~ 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

May God's grace shine down upon you through His Son, Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit be given unto you for all your needs this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment