10 October 2010

Because Of Him!

Today I remember a man. I remember this man for a very particular reason. I was judged and found guilty. This man told the Judge that He did not want me to be punished and said to the Judge that He would take the punishment for my evil acts. The Judge accepted this and gave the man the harshest punishment and poured out His wrath upon this man for my sins. This man died on the cross of my shame but the grave could not hold Him for such was His Spirit that even death had no hold upon Him. He rose from the grave and I am alive forever more with Him, one Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior!

If you do not know Jesus Christ as your personal savior, all you have to do as talk to Him as you would your best friend. Tell Him that you acknowledge Him as the Son of God and that you are a sinner. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins and also ask Him to come into your life and transform you from a sinner to a saint. He died on the cross by the wrath of God poured out onto Him for our sins so that you may have life, redemption and a personal relationship with Him! All you have to do is reach out to Him. It does not matter where you are in life, all you have to do is turn around and He is right there waiting for you to call His name, for there is no other name under Heaven by which man can be saved and His name is Jesus Christ!

God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment