22 October 2014

Seeking A Perfect Life!

Hello Guys and Gals!

God told me something today that stunned me when He made it clear to me:

I told God that I was trying so hard to be perfect before Him.

He spoke back to me and said to cut it out. He said that I did not have to live a perfect life because He has already lived a perfect life and He knows that none of us can live a perfect life! That is the whole reason He lived the perfect life for us.

I said back but God, I am trying so hard and I continually fail.

He said that I had not failed in the perfection I was achieving before Him.

I said that I did not understand that.

God told me that it was simple: He was not seeking that we live a perfect life; but instead, He simply wanted us to be perfect in our seeking His Son, Jesus Christ, Who already lived the perfect life for us!

May God shine His light before you so that you may seek the perfect life: Jesus Christ, and be perfect in your seeking of Him!

God bless Y'all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment