12 May 2012

Much Has Been Forgiven!

Hello Guys and Gals,

This passage has been on my mind today. I think it is because my friend, Lance, asked me why I knew so much of the sinfilled places. Such has been my life, being in sinfilled places! Anyway, here is the passges,

40 And Jesus answered him, "Simon, I have something to say to you." And he replied, "Say it, Teacher." 41 "A moneylender had two debtors: one owed five hundred tdenarii, and the other fifty. 42 When they were unable to repay, he graciously forgave them both. So which of them will love him more?" 43 Simon answered and said, "I suppose the one whom he forgave more." And He said to him, "You have judged correctly." ~ Luke 7:40-43.

There is more to it, but I believe this passage covers the gist of what has been on my mind.

I have lived a sinfilled life! God has graciously forgiven me of all the sin and iniquity I have perpetuated against Him! He did this through His wrath being poured out upon His Son, Jesus Christ! God also gave my safe-keeping into the hand of Jesus Christ, who, by his own power, being one-third of the Triune God, rose from the grave which could not hold him! If the very grave and death cannot hold Jesus Christ, then do you think it can also hold me, who has been given into his hand for safe-keeping? I say to you no, it cannot. As such, I am an heir with Christ before the Father and have received Eternal Life through Jesus Christ! I have so much to be thankful for, because so much has been forgiven me!

Have you thought about what God has forgiven you today? Do you know if God has forgiven you anything? Have you even asked Him to forgive you yet? If you have not, please do so today. Right now! Bow your head and ask Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to forgive you and write the Law of his Father upon your heart! Ask him to forgive you of your sins, both against him and against all whom you have sinned against. Ask him to come into your life and be with you as you strive to do his will for you in your life! God wants to have a relationship with you and this is the only way for you to have one with him!

May God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment