13 April 2011

Making A Mountain Out Of A Molehill!

Hello Guys and Gals!

I am writing this today to give some clarification to any who may misunderstand an event in my life. It seems that a lot of the trouble I have been having with my family has come from misunderstanding. I have started talking with my family again. This time, they contacted me and I think they're finally trying to understand where I am in my life.

It was said to me during this conversation that I was making a mountain out of a molehill. I replied that this is one of the problems because what they were perceiving as a molehill, to me, it WAS a mountain! In this incident, I did everything right for the FIRST time in my life! Nobody believed me! I understand that my past actions were very influential in them not believing me. But this was a mountain for me and holds huge significance in my life! I did do everything right and it was the first time I did so. It is very important to me that people understand that this was a life changing moment in my life that holds real significance in the formation of my integrity!

It is important to me that when I tell someone anything, that I am believed in what I have told them. Integrity is when what you say and what you do are the same thing! I tell people not to lie. It is very important to me that I do not lie! I am not perfect. I still make mistakes. But I also tell people that when you do make a mistake, you should try and make it right with those you have made the mistake with!

I have been attempting to do that. But my family has not understood how important that event was in my life and why it is so important to me that I be believed that I told the truth that day! It truly was a mountain for me! There have been many misconceptions with this whole affair. All I have ever wanted was to get to the whole truth of the matter. I believe that my mother and I have made real inroads into doing that very thing tonight. We did not end, either one of us, being happy at what we talked about. But I think understanding has started to come around! For that I am thankful and glad!

I hope the healing continues. But please, in your own life, when you come across someone as stubborn as I am about something that you do not understand, please keep in mind that what you see as a molehill, may be a mountain to them! Try to see it from their point of view and seek to understand the whole truth of a matter on all sides so that healing may come!

God bless you all this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment