22 December 2010

To All My Friends Who Do Not Believe!

Hello Guys and Gals!

It has been on my mind that many non believers may be offended by my posts about God or Jesus or what I believe about what the Bible is saying on a particular subject. I want you to know that I am not trying to hit you over the head with my bible in an attempt at bringing you into the Kingdom of God in chains. That is the furthest thing in my heart for what I am trying to do!

I am simply trying to share my joy that I feel because God has forgiven me of my sins and given unto me Salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ!

So please, do not be offended by what I am saying or posting. I will still continue to speak the truth about what I believe. I will continue to do it in a loving way. But it is not my intent to bring you pain.

I love all you guys and gals out there who are my friends whether or not you are saved or not. I will continue to pray for your salvation. But I will also continue to be your friend!

With all the love in my heart, I pray that God shows you the truth about the joy that I feel for myself and for having you as my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment