08 September 2010

A Beautiful Reminder!

Hello Guys and Gals!

I was saving some things to be able to use should something bad happen. I do this type of thing as a subconscious act for the most part on my behalf. The things I was saving were not valuable but they were useful. Well, they were tossed out this past weekend. When I asked my friend about them, he tells me, 'Why don't you just use these other things?' Then I said to him that I didn't want to take them up in using them when he might have need of them. He tells me that he bought them for 'me'!

It hit me like a ton of bricks! Here I am working towards a 'just in case' moment and with that statement to me, he showed me that I would never even have to worry about a 'just in case' moment with him! I know I'm probably reading more into it than is really there, but yes, it meant a lot to me.

With all that I have been through in my life, even with my own family, I never really expected to find someone who takes friendship that seriously, as seriously as I have taken it. It was a beautiful reminder that God can and will bring good people into my life!

God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment