21 January 2015

God's Daily Miracle

Hello Guys and Galls,

So yeah, it is now less than 3 months until I pass the 5 year mark with this neck problem that literally produces level 10+ pain in every muscle and joint in my body. It is especially bad in my shoulders and neck and even worse on rainy days like this when a front is moving in.

As I near the5 year mark, where I will be, literally, the first ever person who has been diagnosed with my problem to live past 5 years with it, I have been thinking a lot about wishing it would just be over and done with. See, what most of you do not know is that I have so much pain, and that coupled with the B-12 deficiency of last year, that I very seldom go out in public because of the spectacle everyone views me as. I have balance problems because of the B-12 thing and a very good friend made me a very personal gift of a hand made cane for me to walk with and keep my balance with. Thanks Ronnie!


Add to that the constant tension in my shoulders and neck rotations I have to do just to keep limber enough to keep moving, and I have security following me anywhere I go, that or something more official! Add in dialated eyes, not because of the medication I am on, but simply because of the pain levels I am always at; and you get very intrigued people with my presence anywhere I happen to go!

So do you really wonder why I wish it would all end?

Then God talks to me...

I have prayed for death too many times to possibly remember!

God tells me that He has work yet for me to do and that I am one of His Shining Examples!

I ask Him how He figures that because I sin all the time.

He asks me if I know of anyone besides Him who doesn't sin daily.

I ask HIm, but a shining example? How so?

He replies that, no matter what He allows me to go through or face, I go through it talking to Him through it all and also telling others about Him being the reason I am still standing!

So if any of you ever want to see a miracle today, come visit me because I am truly one of His miracles still walking this earth!

Put God ever-present in your mind and you can also be one of his miracles that He does daily!

God bless you guys today!

No comments:

Post a Comment