10 April 2014

What I have been shown!

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am looking at things and I have seen some things, and there are things I have yet to see.

I see a nation reveling in their sin and God is overdue in punishing that sin.

I see men acting like women and women leading their families like men should be. I see women pushing men to be softer and then get upset when they are no longer chivalrous. I see children being cast away so that someone's life, be it man or woman, is not interrupted by a 'burden' that would stop them from achieving their own glory.

I see a man on the throne of America weakening the Armed Forces of America, yet strengthening the Armed Forces of other nations. I see this same man telling America that we should give up our rights to bear arms while arming the people of other nations. I see a public attack on our children in some way every time this man on the throne of America wants to push these issues. I see that man succeeding in his attempt to devalue American Values and Strength!

I see America invaded by the United Nations. I see the great bear spearheading that invasion... to bring peace back to America and also bring America into line with the rest of the world as if America were some willful child.

I see true Americans not afraid to go armed in public anymore. I see men walking around with guns on their hips and yes, swords also. I see manliness returning to those who are not afraid of being men.

I see war coming to America as the main battlefields of the world until it also comes to Israel, as if Israel hasn't been fighting a war for thousands of years already. I see America laid waste and fallen before Israel is accosted by all the hosts of the world.

I also see the Christian Church purified through the fire of God of all those who would pervert the Word of God to meet the Political Correctness perverting our society across the whole world. I see valiant men and women protecting those in need of protection in secret places that are hidden from the war machine that will soon come! I see these hidden places in the mountains and forests all across the world as Christians are persecuted because they will not bend the knee to the Anti-Christ or the Beast that bears witness of the Anti-Christ. I see those who do support a more open government slaughtered by the Islamic radicals who wrestle power from those duly elected for this world government. I see the world government becoming an Islamic Tyranny with a council of kings ruling at it's head.

The good news is that I also see Jesus Christ coming in power to rightfully judge those who willfully still persist in their denial of Him as rightful Lord of all Creation! I see every knee that ever lived, every knee that lives now, and every knee that ever will live; bending their knees and bowing low, acknowledging Jesus Christ as Lord, and King, and God!

I also see many whom I truly love grieve the Holy Spirit and become lost because they did not repent when the Word of God came into their lives! I am also grieved by this, but not as much as the Lord God Almighty is grieved. But my God is a just God, righteous and true; and because He is just and righteous and true, He must rightly and with great power, judge those who did not repent and condemn their souls to eternal damnation in Gehenna, the Lake of Fire, where He will withdraw His presence from completely as the final punishment for those cast into it and they will never behold the face of God!

All these things I have seen, and am seeing! I wonder what He will show me next! I give this testimony of my witness, bearing true faith to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who commands it of me, for His sake and His glory!

May God bless you all this day with understanding needed to see what is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment