11 June 2012

I Am A Man!

Hello Guys and Gals!

This is a poem that I believe needed to be written;
So I wrote it!

I Am A Man... by Jay K. Jordan


I am a man!
I do not need to get my car serviced;
I service it myself!
I do not care whether my shoes get dirty;
I wear them to get them dirty!
I do not watch my figure;
I have more important things on my mind!
I do not need to be rescued;
I do the rescuing!
I do not get in touch with my feelings;
I bear them in silence!
I do not spend more time in front of the mirror than my date;
I get dressed and leave the room!
I do not ask permission to kiss a woman;
I just kiss her!
I do not worry about whether something is PC to say;
I say what I believe and stand by it!
I do not go to church to be seen;
I go to be fed the Word of God!
I do not say I’m sorry when others disagree with me;
I defend what I believe with the facts!
I do not care whether someone tries to take my man card;
I do not carry one because being a man is obvious when you look at me!
This is the image I am made in:
The image of God!

I

Am

A

Man

!!!!!


May God bless you all this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment