20 September 2011

Sexual Purity

Hello Guys and Gals!

I recently faced a challenge to my life that I truly did not think I would face to such a degree. The challenge was whether or not I would agree to have sex with someone who was interested in me before marriage!

Years ago I made the promise to God to not have sex with anyone other than my future wife and that would only happen AFTER I married her! I believe in sexual purity. True that I am not a virgin. True that I have gone to the extreme when I have had sex in my past, even taking drugs to enhance the sex so that I could FEEL it all the more! I indulged and I am ashamed of it! I never had real satisfaction from any of those sexual encounters. I never found fulfillment in my life from all those sexual conquests. And if you think you have gone as far as I have, I have a few friends who can tell you that you surely have not!

Let me tell you a truth: there is no fulfillment or satisfaction in sex before a true commitment in marriage with the blessing of God upon it! You will not find it! You will never find it until you seek God first and a Godly wife second!

This challenge was very tough on me because it has been years since I felt attractive in a woman's sight. It has been years since I faced this kind of challenge! And before that I always had the aide of drugs to help entice those I would desire to sleep with! Yes the drugs I used are sexual enhancement aids! And with all that, I found NO satisfaction whatsoever!

I implore each and every one of you to re-examine your life like I have done! I ask that if there is anything in your life that goes against God's laws, that you take it to Him and repent. This means you ask His forgiveness for it and turn away from it and go the other direction! Repent means to never want to do it again, even though the desire may still be there! Please do this, not for me, but for yourselves because you will find true joy and happiness if you do this! For true fulfillment and satisfaction, sexual and otherwise, can only be found in Godly relationships through God Himself!

May God bless you all this day!

1 comment:

  1. We want to encourage any and all who let the Lord use them in this way. Keep up the GOOD WORK! Don't let the enemy discourage you! Know that your fellow soldiers here at AGGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY are praying for you and beseeching God to bless your work. Our prayer is that God will raise up more ROYAL REGIMENT RAIDERS in this hour, for the need is greater than ever.



    If you could use AGGRESSIVE tracts and booklets to distribute please contact us and we will supply them FREE OF CHARGE. If you need prayer support you can contact us for that as well. It is time we stand SHOULDER TO SHOULDER in this terrible struggle to see souls redeemed! We are the ARMY THAT SHEDS NO BLOOD!
    http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/Raiders/Royal%20Regiment%20Raiders.htm

    www.aggressivechristianity.net

    ReplyDelete